Sunday, May 2, 2010

Read Material From My Up Coming Book.

Read Material From My Up Coming Book.
I would like to thank those of you who have taken out the time to review the 23 published pages from my book which I have placed on HubPages. The original book which will be released in the upcoming months through my own independent brand. It will consist of over 600 pages of reading, up to 150 photo's, and a c.d. of video footage. The book will also be available in audio for those of you who do not have time to read because of full time parenting, work, school, and etc. If you have not already read the 23 published pages that I have made available on the internet please click onto the following link and it will take you directly to my work. http://hubpages.com/profile/Marvin+D+Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment